You have a passion for helping others thrive.
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Valdosta State offers you the hands-on experience you need to help patients live their lives to the fullest, with bachelor, master, and doctorate degree programs. Here, you'll prepare for careers in speech therapy and hearing and speech evaluation by working alongside practicing clinical supervisors to prevent, assess, diagnose and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Start your journey today by selecting one of our highly competitive programs below.
- Bachelor of Science in EducationCommunication Disorders
- Master of EducationCommunication Disorders
- Master of Arts in TeachingSpecial Education: Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Arts in TeachingSpecial Education: General Curriculum
- Education SpecialistSpecial Education
- Doctor of Speech-Language PathologyCommunication Sciences and Disorders